Tuesday, August 9, 2016

A conversation with Jesus: Do you ever ask and have him answer? I do!

I want to share a conversation I recently had with Jesus. I realize that I have a solid intellectual understanding of guilt and forgiveness but, when it comes to accepting grace and forgiveness for me....not so much...  Here is a conversation I recently had with the Lord... real or in my mind? You decide.

My Question:  When I know that I have been forgiven, intellectually know the truth of the gospel message as I have come to know it, how can I let go of guilt and walk in forgiveness twenty-four seven?

Hi Joe Jesus here… It has been a while now, but it is good to hear from you. This is the most important question you have ever asked. It is even more important than knowing the truth. The reason is it is the way in which you put the truth into action on a day to day basis.

You have not released the assumption that you are in control. You will not allow your ego to let go of the praise, and therefore the problems that accompany praise. You have never been in control. Not even of what you think, ponder and dwell upon. It is the curse of the knowledge of good and evil. You will never see good as you only see evil. You are a prisoner to the way that seems right. That is where law righteousness resides. You cannot think your way out of this dilemma, rather you must trust your way out of it.

You have to view the absurd futility of claiming responsibility within the framework of the knowledge of good and evil. You neither see authentic good or authentic evil. You really only see need. Under the knowledge of good and evil you cannot understand God and His love/agape. You must transcend this with trust/faith. Let go of responsibility and accept grace. It is the only way. Look again at the 103rd Psalm you were reading to day and post the following verses: Psalms 103:17-18 NKJV “But the mercy of the LORD is from everlasting to everlasting On those who fear Him, And His righteousness to children's children, (18) To such as keep His covenant, And to those who remember His commandments to do them.” These two verses have nothing to do with Law obedience and they cannot be read in a legal constitutional way. What are the provisions of the New Covenant? Jeremiah 31:33-34 NKJV  “But this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says the LORD: I will put My law in their minds, and write it on their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people.  (34)  No more shall every man teach his neighbor, and every man his brother, saying, 'Know the LORD,' for they all shall know Me, from the least of them to the greatest of them, says the LORD. For I will forgive their iniquity, and their sin I will remember no more." I am not remembering sin! So then, tell me why you are :)


Release your mind to the good news. You keep the covenant, and you obey the commandment/s by believing the report! You must rest in the fact that I was bruised for your iniquity, the chastisement of your peace is upon me! You must receive your peace… peace with the Father, from accepting my chastisement as debt paid in full. There cannot be a wavering in understanding with faith… faith must have total trust in the report, and even then in your frailty, you have to trust in the midst of doubt….(wrap your mind around that). As you trust in the midst of doubt you will increasingly release your guilt and begin to live guilt-free as I have ordained it should be for you and all your brothers and sisters. You are the righteousness of God the Father in me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Paul the Mystic, Paul the Rabbi: A confusing dichotomy that is detrimental to the mystical message.

 2Co 12:2-4   "I know a man in Christ who fourteen years ago—whether in the body I do not know, or whether out of the body I do not kno...